are nearly 60 folders of Crockett items stored in the BYU Archives.
These are located in five boxes (boxes 59 to 62, plus an "oversized"
box). Below is a complete list of items:
Items in the BYU Archive
For those that are decendants of Earl & Della Crockett, you
can view these items by doing the following:
1) Go to the BYU Library Archive (1st floor-Basement, North end)
2) Fill out a slip (like the one to the right)
- under call no.: 18/1/E/3/62
- then put the box you are interested in
- under title: Earl C. Crockett
- title 2nd line: Administrative Collection
3) You may need to provide an ID and proof of relationship (use the
If you have any question, feel free to send me an e-mail.
More details about searching for information
at the BYU library.
If you see any problems with this website, feel free to contact our